Sunday, November 29, 2009

I wub you, apples and more

Elizabeth is still obsessed with dogs, cats and purses. Every bag including Arthur's lunch box is a purse or Papa's purse :)





Aunt Jill and Uncle Dima came to visit. We went apple picking, to the Children's Museum, relaxed and just enjoyed being together. We were so happy to see you guys and hope you come back soon!


Just for fun!




Arthur and I have been waiting for the time that Elizabeth finally says I love you back to us. Well the wait is over. She will now say (with some prompting) "I wubie you." Since I have taken some time to update I can speak in the present tense and say... Elizabeth woke me up just the other day and said "Mommy I wub you. Get up?" I was overjoyed! And yes I got up.

Elizabeth took her first bath in a the real bathtub! Sorry no pics for the web :(
Elizabeth went down a slide at the gym all by herself- big deal!!!!
She is talking at an incredible rate so much so that she dropped her first (only I hope) F-Bomb the other day. I can not blame her father!!!
Lisa will tell you that I say this all the time but really this IS my favorite age.







No comments:

Post a Comment